What Causes Chronic Rhinitis?
Out-of-balance nerves may be sending too many signals to your nose, telling it to drop, run and well more than necessary.
- 24+ Million Americans suffer from Chronic Rhinitis
- 2.5 Million are resistant to medical therapy
- Many are dissatisfied with medical therapy
Normal Nasal Cavity
- Nasal nerves help regulate the nasal activity
- Turbinates warm and moisturize air as it flows through the nose
- Normal mucus production helps protect against infectious agents
Chronic Rhinitis Nasal Cavity
- Nasal nerves send too many signals
- Inflamed turbinate lining contributes to congestion and stuffy nose
- Excessive mucus can drip down the throat and cause runny nose
Medical Treatments for Chronic Rhinitis
- Nasal sprays, drops, pills and allergy shots
- Help manage frequent runny nose, congestion, post nasal drip symptoms
- May require daily use
- Symptoms can persist despite these treatments
- May suffer side effects from prolonged usage, including nasal and throat dryness, nosebleeds, and headaches
IS AN IN-OFFICE SOLUTION FOR CHRONIC
With ClariFix cryotherapy, we are treating the source of the symptoms -inflamed nasal lining and out-of-balance nerves -for lasting relief.
- Delivers cold temperatures to the out-ofbalance nerves in the back of the nose
- Interrupts the signals from these nerves to reduce your runny, stuffy nose symptoms
Cool Treatment with Clarifix
- Cryotherapy is safe
- Available in-office
- Minimal recovery time and post-treatment care for most patients
- May provide long-lasting symptom relief
Decrease in Runny Nose & Congestion
Patients reported a significant decrease in runny nose and congestion compared to initial symptoms.
4 out of 5 patients reported long-lasting symptom improvement.
Most patients begin to see improvement between 2-6 weeks post-treatment