Common Signs and Symptoms of Hearing Loss
• frequently have to ask for repetition?
• have trouble hearing when you are spoken to from another room?
• feel that you hear sound but do not understand speech clearly?
• feel that people are mumbling?
• have trouble hearing when there is noise around you?
• need to turn the radio or TV volume up loud to hear well?
• have difficulty hearing women’s or children’s voices?
• have to turn one ear toward the person speaking?
• have trouble hearing when you can’t see the speaker’s face?
• need to be close to the person speaking?
• become anxious or tired in social situations because you cannot understand what is said?